May 17, 2011

So Easily Distracted

"Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to Your truth! Grant me purity of heart, that I may honor You." Psalm 86:11

20110517_007
i think i do a better job focusing on plants

Reach out to the Giver of all blessings. Turn to Him for guidance and for strength. Invite Him into every corner of your day. - Those were the words from this morning's daily devotional. T'was a bit of a shame that I didn't really remember them throughout the work day. I think I need a permanent pen, and the freedom to ink my arm 'till you can no longer see the skin. I need reminders. I need less distractions. Or, I could push the distractions away and learn how to focus. But, gah.. I'm just so stinkin' distracted these days.

20110517_008
how could you look at this and ignore its existence? i didn't care that i was in a rush this morning. these leaves deserved themselves a snapshot. so a snapshot they got.

sweat: 10K (6.2mi) - 58:05

EAT!

20110517_005
steel cut oat joy: rice milk, dark cocoa powder, chia, flax, wheat germ, banana, blueberries, pumpkin seeds, almond butter, unpictured walnuts

20110517_009

20110517_010
ravioli + lentil tomato "sauce" - enough hummus for 3 people (just ate 1/3 of the babe, will save for later use) fruits and vegetables, zucchini quinoa muffin from ye' freezing part of the fridge.

20110517_034
we visited or house today, it's coming along quite nicely, not gonna lie! ours is the second one in from the left. helloooo babyyy house!

20110517_035
part 2 of spinach tofu quiche

20110517_036
with avocado (worked miracles, that avocado)

there's a time for rest.

Please keep my grandma in your prayers, she's a beautiful woman in need of God's healing touch. I know He is with her and will hold her close always, He has a reason for everything and His love for her is infinite. She does, however, need much prayer. Thank you!

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment