June 7, 2011

Changes are Brewing


It's true. I am alive. And I am so ding dang dong excited about the new changes that will be taking place on this here bloggie boo! Right now, and for the past few weeks, I have been contemplating some big switching up in the same ol' same ol' blog routine I seem to have become accustomed to. It was as if blogging every day with some of the same eats and workouts was all I knew, and it was. I didn't believe I was capable of anything else, so I didn't move an inch. And boy did things start to drag. It took a good 13 months of food blogging to realize how monotonous my posts were looking, and even if I made slight changes, there was still something off.

So I took a deep breath. And ignored blogger.com - best decision ever. I will be returning some time soon, and about 18 new recipes will be trailing along behind me, ready to be introduced. I'm hopeful, and smiling, and things are looking up Mr.blog. So hold tight, friends and family, this Summer is holding to a new chapter in Love Oats.


A beautiful promise:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm glad youre back....ive missed you!

    ReplyDelete