July 11, 2011

Snoozing Early

I love my family.
I enjoy a good jog.

as well as a great sweat.
I don't mind diving into fruity oatmeal.
nor do I complain with a plate full of beans.

and tonight I may have cooked my tofu-loving face off.

but I loved every bit (and bite) of it.

Happy Monday! My husband may or may not be in a far away land, also known as Wyoming, and I may or may not be feeling a cloud of loneliness now that evening has greeted everyone in the great North West. So, naturally, I'm going to hit the snooze sack early, with pen and journal in hand, bible to my right, and the sound of our apartment complex's pond's fountain splashing me to sleep. Will do. will do.

Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Psalm 100:1-3

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope he comes home soon!! And I love your family shot. You have a good lookin' family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful :)
    Sorry to hear your hubs is away (AGAIN!) but you are so right with what you have planned. It is a perfect opportunity to spend some time with our Savior, and just thank him for all the blessings in life :) Love you girl. Hang in there :):)

    ReplyDelete