July 19, 2011

(Wonderful) Recipe Madness

This post may or may not be an excuse to empty out my photo file on my computer. May or may not... but don't you worry, you're about to dive into a what seems like endless list of delicious recipes (or mini-recipe ideas, as in: heyyy I forgot what was really in this, type of recipes). Enjoy!

chocolate puddin' without and with oatsstrawberry cream.

mexi + toast
a mix of tomato, spinach, edamame, bell pepper, corn, avocado, lime juice and cilantro atop homemade bread right out of the toaster, man.


lentil patties!
simply 1 cup cooked lentils, 1 cup spinach, enough oat flour to make 'em thick and not fall-aparty, curry powder, garlic, onion, salt n' pepper (process in food processor) and a frying pan with avocado oil. these were unbelievably good!

lentil sniffle soup from Eat, Drink and Be Vegan.
aww, shucks. You'll just have to buy the book for that recipe!blend those ingredients, make that dressing.
simple and tasty inside a pita with grilled veggies!


bean veggie bowl
over quinoa, or with rice waffles!
for 2 servings: 1 1/2 cups pinto beans, as many veggies as you have on hand (I used frozen green beans, broccoli, bell pepper, frozen okra and some golden cauliflower), 4 tomatoes, green onion (1 or two skinny fellas), chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper, and a splash of salsa (hubby's homemade stuff was used in mine!) and a good amount of simmering in a pot. Serve with your favorite grain. Delicious!


almond quinoa bake
in other words:
best dish you will ever partake in, hands down. Maybe. Most likely. Okay, top 5. Recipe is based off of this one and mine and that one. It's so tasty! And tofu-licious, of course.
Whew, deep sigh of relief. I love emptying my computer of endless photos of food. It just feels good inside. And, well, sharing recipes feels pretty stinkin' good, too.

The LORD gives strength
to His people; the LORD
blesses His people with peace.

Psalm 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Your eats always look so creative and delicious! And what is it about sharing our ideas of a good meal that feels so fabulous? I know I always get super excited when I try something new that I like... my first thought is always "omigosh I HAVE to tell the bloggies!!" Haha. Ahh I love the food blog world.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... strawberry cream looks pretty deliciously amazing!

    ReplyDelete