July 16, 2011

You Have 180 Seconds

Saturday is amazing.
So is Jesus.

Here goes a 3 minute post since all I want to do is go back into the living room and be with my man! Sorry, blog, for not dedicating my entire evening to you. There's a whole life to live out there!

I sweat:
+ intervals on elliptical for 30 mins

and hubby sweat:
breakfast t'was:
he ate eggs, I ate chocolate oats.

we made molletes:
and had more pinto beans that our bodies may have needed, but it was oh so good.
then
we watched a film:and started to pack like mad folks.
and we decided to call it our second workout.
because we sweat more than we thought we were capable of.
but it was so good.
then dessert went down:frozen banana, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries
coconut water and vanillabrown rice puffs, raisins, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds and coconut.

aaaand... art time!

the LORD delights in those who fear (obey) Him,
who put their hope in His unfailing love.
Psalm 147:11

3 comments:

  1. Pack??? Where are you going? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time with the hubs! I'd definitely choose that over blogging as well, but I've yet to find myself a man, so the blog world will do until then ;) And packing... gah! Totally a huge workout... and so is housecleaning! I swear that I work up more of a sweat and appetite doing that than I do when I'm working out. Hope you're having a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! It looks like you're having fun :) I love banana ice cream. I had some tonight actually!

    Where are you going?! That's exciting!

    Oh and Jesus IS amazing. I'm literally in AWE today at His awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete