August 22, 2011

Here's to Monday

Feeling the existence of burning, hard-working muscles you have never felt before in your life is... bliss. Tasting the simplicity of next-day steel-cut oats, cooked in rice milk, cinnamon, water and raisins with a topping of wheat germ, almond butter, chia seeds and banana discs is... close-your-eyes-and-savor-each-bite good. Spending a moment talking to Jesus, before the busy day as a receptionist at a pediatric clinic commences and you are tempted to go completely crazy because you're not in control of everything and life isn't always fair is... oh, so, very necessary and refreshing.

Here's to you, Monday. You're in God's hands, not my own. And I love it that way.

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment