August 13, 2011

Where in the World?

...have I been? Have all of you been?

[I have]
painted dinosaurs.
painted birthday gifts.
broken a sweat.
had breakfast.
traveled with dinosaurs.
consumed rainbow pasta.
made purple kale smoothies.
packed a mini-cooler.
ran 4 miles.
ran 4.5 miles.
eaten molletes.
decorated lentil patties.
made bread dough rise.
washed dishes.
packed the fridge.
cooked for three days.
found a magic stretch for the AM.
jumped rope. non-stop.
lentil soup-ed.
run with hubby in the 5am darkness.
had seaweed with those veggies.
cooked for two days.
cursed at my jump rope.
got my hair cuts.
been served oatmeal.

and yes, I have proof.
who do you think I am?
could I really go a day
without taking a picture?
impossible.
or somewhat close.


and it has been wonderful.

God has been working a whooole lot in my life this Summer. I seriously cannot fathom all He has given me and my husband, and He does not stop doing so. Every morning I grow a little more in Him, every day I learn something new, every evening I reflect on all the challenges and the blessings God has placed in my life. I trust Him completely in everything, and only hope to bring Him honor, glory and praise with the decisions I make. There have been days where I feel like all I have done is failed Him, and days where I haven't stopped smiling for even a minute. I know His plans for our marriage and future are beautiful and that His timing is perfect. He is teaching me how to trust Him, depend completely on Him, and how important it is to read His Holy Word on a daily basis.

He never stops loving.
I am so glad He never stops.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:1-2

1 comment:

  1. Looks like youve been having a great time, and eating lots of good and yummy things!! :)

    ReplyDelete