September 15, 2011

Cook. Run. Repeat.

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

God never stops working in my life, He never stops teaching me, providing rest when I am weak, strengthening my spirit on this life journey, opening my eyes to how amazing it is to be still in His presence.
Giving up all control,

depending completely on my Heavenly Father, casting away every care I have to Him, asking Him to carry my burdens when my back can no longer bear the weight. He is my guide, my source of complete peace and joy, my Friend, my comfort.

It's so great to have Jesus in my life, and my prayer is that He would give me a boldness to speak His name to every I know, so that they would come to know Him as their Savior and Redeemer, as they begin to
feel His hand working in their life,
taking away all their stress and fatigue. God is so good, He will satisfy your needs completely and hold you close when life gets rocky. Give your life to Him, ask Him to come into your heart and live in you!

Ah. The power of the bible. I get lost in just a sentence or two. Love. Love. Love.

Here's what life has been like in September for the Carrillo family of two! We run, I try a bit of High Intensity Interval Training with the help of internet videos, we eat, we read, I watch countless YouTube videos for recipe ideas, then I cook, cook, clean, rest. Repeat.

run.

stretch.
cook. a lot.
run. more.oh, let's cook.
run!
run in the dark.
it may look like the same-ol' routine for us, but it's a beautiful routine and we enjoy every minute of it (even the "I have NO idea what to cook today!!!!!!" minutes).

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment