September 19, 2011

Organics Vegetables in a Box

It all started with a Groupon. No, it all started with someone telling me about how Groupon offers crazy wonderful coupons every day to dozens of things in your city. Vegetables? In a box? You just... bring them to me? and... you pick them for me? Wrap them up in an organic fashion? How much do I spend? Only $34 for $78 of seasonal vegetables and fruits? Sign me up. I did it. I was happily satisfied!
It seems too good to be true, to be honest. So, naturally, we are going to compare the price of these beautiful, seasonal, organic goods to the prices of the produce at our local grocery store. Will we save money? Even ten cents? We'll see! I'm just stoked for eating cutting a cantaloupe for the first time in about 5 years! And, well, for pluots and plums!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing!! Pluots are my ultimate favorites, I really wanna look into this! :)

    ReplyDelete