baby is the size of a sweet pea!
|aaand Washington is getting boat loads of ice and snow! Yay, joy.|
• Sweat during super-easy leg workout today, 1,000 water breaks were needed
• Tummy only handles greens if they’re blended in smoothies
• Bread and cheerios sound delicious
• Cashew ranch = turns off today, yet fantastic yesterday (what the beans?!)
• Ice water helps with icky stomach sensations
• Trying to mix beans one meal, nuts at 2nd meal for protein
• Wondering about too many vitamins (or too much of a certain vitamin/mineral) with the food I consume and the supplements – issue?
• Icky bowls x800 in AM and PM only. None during the day
• Too much salt in beans = craaazy thirsty mama
• Baby hates being hungry, forces mommy to feel overwhelmingly nauseated
• Baby hates chili, broccoli and greens. Mom is sad
• Baby gets made while grocery shopping. Mommy doesn’t think anything looks edible in the grocery store, except for French bread.
• Baby doesn’t like being too full. So mommy tries to eat like a mouse. This doesn’t go well, mommy continues to eat like a medium-sized cow.
• Baby hates the smell of beans, broccoli, cashew ranch and EVERYTHING!
I did get to eat THESE, though:
|Chocolate, coconut green smoothies with banana, coconut oil, flax, unsweetened cocoa powder, blueberries, oats, rice milk.|
|molletes! french bread, mashed black beans, avocado and pico de gallo.|