Baby is the size of a blueberry!
|where the baby at, yo?!|
• Baby makes it hard to cook dinner. Foods and meals that I love make me sick to my stomach
• I have to space my meals apart throughout the work day based on my appetite (which is usually non-existent)
• I’m able to exercise in the AM. Only different is that I’m scared to sweat too much/push too hard since I’m not sure if it will hurt the baby.
• Baby makes my muscles ache even after low-intensity exercise
• Baby made me think I could eat non-stop all day… but this makes my body tired, sluggish, and bloated (woohoo!)
• Baby likes carbs (oats) in the morning, spinach cocoa smoothie at about 10am and fruit/2 bites of lunch at noon, then a little “lunch” until 5am. I’ve had black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo and tortilla/bread every evening for 3 days. Enjoy it so much so!!
• Sensitive *boobies* in the shower for the past 2 days! This is beand new- I thought it was mooost definitely a myth from crazy pregnant people. But no, it seems to be very real.
• Baby doesn’t like the thought, sight or smell of many foods, but usually mommy can eat them and baby does okay.
• CRAVINGS: grilled cheese, XXX Root Beer Burgers (the ones that are the size of a basketball), Subway, bread, pickles, veggies in baguette, cheerios and other bland cereals, as well as toast. But the only one I actually gave into is pickles. But for just two of these tiny pickles it’s already 250mg sodium! Oh to make my own pickles. Anyhow…
|lentil burgers, beans, frozen veggies cooked in ye' microwave, salad from work|
|a million MG of sodium seitan loaf from a co-worker. I definitely squeezed the fella under ice water before cooking, not worth 500mg sodium/serving, my friends!|
|roasted veg, salad, unsweetened ketchup babes|
|I cooked mole verde from scratch! So happy! Hubby ate it with chicken, I ate it like soup with tortillas. Aaand yes, that's Mexican rice, too. I felt like a gem that night.|
|I wish I were 8 months pregnant and looked as lovely as her, and that lifting 5lb weights was more of a challenge. But I'm taking this one day at a time, it makes me nervous to push too hard!|