February 21, 2012

Can't Get Out of BED!

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Last night I wrote about this "not getting any easier" and the lack of energy I had to wake up at my 5:00am alarm to do yoga. I also felt completely defeated by the late PM nausea that has been hitting me nightly, without fail, after my last bite of food. It's overwhelmingly powerful and frustrating. Especially how I react to it: irritated, angry, not wanting Edu anywhere near me. It makes me dislike everything, especially every scent in this entire house, including my loving spouse. I feel like a monster, really. But smells are so powerful when you're nauseated! Anyhow. I woke up to the 5:00am sound of Beethoven's Fur Elise and, surprisingly, was wide awake. I couldn't believe it. I tried to remember the previous night: did I go to bed early, giving me more than enough rest and energy to get up at my normal time? No, I went to bed after nine, which should make me sleepy. Should I go do a good hour of yoga? Yes, but I've become so accustomed to the new 6am wake-up time that I'd rather not move. Le sigh. Le guilt. I then proceeded to lie there until 5:45am - better than most days, and get a wee-15 minute workout in - right in my bedroom. Hoorah! Here's to Tuesday....we'll see what happens.

eat: 


a new favorite: Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted tortilla pizza!
Garbanzo pancakes with nut butter, hemp seed, nanner, and toast of course
 end.

No comments:

Post a Comment