March 24, 2012

Pregnancy Surprise: Feeling Baby


I think I felt baby move. I felt a funny flutter, the kind all women who have experienced pregnancy tell me I will be feeling soon. Week 14.5, I felt sweet baby inside of me. They say most gals, during their first pregnancy, will confuse baby's movements with gas bubbles in their bellies. But this plant-eater knows the feeling of "just gas" pretty ding dang darn well, and that was no flatulence my friends. T'was the living, growing, beautiful blessing in my tummy. Ahh, sweet joy. In other rad news: I ate raw broccoli and raw cauliflower in a sandwich today! That never even happened before I was pregnant, so it felt like a big deal. And it was! And it tasted delicioso. My only issue now, however, is the real gas-like bubbles I'll be feeling inside tomorrow. Shoot son!

Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!
I Peter 1:6 

My favorite pinto bean dish replaced with sprouted lentils/beans from Costco! Recipe from Eat, Drink and Be Vegan. See: Gimme Chimmis! Absolutely amazing flavor, especially with a few sprouted corn tortillas & avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment