October 19, 2012

4 Year Anniversary Bliss

I'm sleepy. Just like our little Santi.

I was going to blog all about how yesterday was our anniversary and we have been married for four long, delightful, blessed, challenging, growing years, but I'm going to keep it short & sweet. I am in awe how our Creator brought us together (via internet, May 21, 2006, engaged March 13, 2007, to be married October 18, 2008). 


God has blessed me beyond what I could ever imagine with the greatest man I could ever have dreamed of marrying, and I'm so thankful that I have been able to spend the last four years of my life with him, and am so stoked about sharing life together in the years to come.


Really, though. I'm over-filled by the Lord's blessings. He truly does give to those who do not deserve to receive (me) and all I can do is praise His glorious name for all He is. Eduardo is an incredible spouse, and the fact that we're going to spend year 5 of our marriage as mami + papa is insane. In a beautiful, unbelievable, exciting way. Happy four years, Edu. TE AMO! 

homemade seitan sausage, zucchini, bell pepper, nutritional yeast, italian seasoning, paprika & sweet potato puree with cinnamon!

"Praise Him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Praise Him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies.... Praise the LORD from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths, lightning and hail, snow and clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding, you mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars, wild animals and all cattle, small creatures and flying birds," 
Psalm 148:3-4,7-10

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, you are SO cute!!! Look at that beautiful family :)

    Congrats to you both! God clearly has a wonderful plan for both of you! (Actually, all three of you! haha)

    ReplyDelete