October 13, 2012

Oh. My. Chocolate Quinoa Bites

A day of...
morning devotional time with Jesus and little bear (he didn't seem too interested, but he'll get there some day - I just know it!) + pretending baby is 2 years old, not a month old, and that placing him in the Bjorn carrier facing outwards is totally normal (it's not - he hated it after 3 seconds) + eating leftovers (Quinoa Garbanzo Casserole) that were inspired 100% by Edible Perspective's blog of delightful recipes that are oh-so-easy to make + Santi faces that I love to bits + more foods in the form of green drinks (kale, bananas, dates, almond milk, ice) and cereals (muesli, cinnamon, frozen berries, cantelope, almonds) + nature because we love our daily walks in the cold, wind, sun or rain + finally... our baby Santiago is one month old and we have to accept the following as fact: he is not a newborn baby anymore and will not fit in a newborn onesie comfortably... no matter how much we want him to. Can you say chubby buns? We love him more than life itself!
 


 
Cocoa-Nut Quinoa Bites
from Vegan Yack Attack
these. are. perfection.

See the recipe, because honestly I didn't measure my quinoa - but did add almond butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder (unsweetened) coconut flakes afterward, vanilla and cinnamon just like it said to!

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9

Happy day :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy food, and I love the nb outfit picture that he's little knees can't straighten out in ha ha, love that little guy :)

    ReplyDelete