November 3, 2012

Friday's Fotos

Because sometimes you run out of time & your blog gets last priority! Feast your eyes: pretend naptime (baby's thoughts: oh, hey, look ma', I'm sleeping peacefully - you did it! Just kidding. I'm awake, let's play and eat some more!), most of the food that entered my belly (leftovers!), and real naptime that lasted a lot longer than I had hoped. Hours, then wake, then hours, then bedtime for all - then sleep for just 5.5 hours (I know, just 5.5 hours is actually a full!!! 5.5 hours, I guess we've just been too spoiled with the 7+ hour stretches this week)!

He's cute. No matter how many hours he does or doesn't sleep!
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.  
Acts 20:24

8 comments:

  1. he's really really cute and more everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you're sweet! Every day he's changing!

      Delete
  2. That is one precious photo (the last one). Not that all photos of Santi aren't precious, but that one is so sweet. I also loved his "plumber" outfit in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT FACE!! I love it :)
    And that verse has more meaning to me than you'll ever know. It was my ex boyfriends tatoo, and I used to hate that verse because I hated him, but now that I have learned to forgive him, Ive learned to look past him and to the meaning of the verse. Its such a good truth to remember, to keep striving for God's kingdom, to keep reaching out to others.
    Love you lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? I hadn't read it myself in such a long time. You're lovely!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, how precious are those photos?! He's absolutely adorable, Nicole! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete