December 26, 2012

Oh, Christmas Eve!

Ha. I forgot? I ran out of time? I spent my time doing other activities? Here is Christmas Eve, baby style! We dined on fruit, veggies, romaine with parmesan and croutons, kale with italian-tofu dressing (Dr.Fuhrman's recipe!), garlic bread, lentil meatballs, Costco lasagna, no-bake pumpkin pie, coconut whip cream, and a chocolate chip delight!




my brother and his girl, Kristin!


Santi and his grandpa playing airplane!

My mumsy lovely lady

Enjoying the art of tearing apart paper with his papa

Little drummer boy! Less pulling hair, more drum, says grandpa!

And he wasn't the least bit tired after the almost-zero nap-filled day, the over-stimulation and the lack of structure! She said ever so sarcastically. He was a grump. Yet we all had an amazing time at my grandma's home, and he slept the fussiness off that night. Hooray!


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment