January 19, 2013

Wild Rice and Cabbage

Simple. Sprouted wild rice and quinoa mix from Costco. Cooked in water with chili powder and pepper. Simple. Green and red cabbage, cut into bite sized pieces and water sauteed with italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Add half an avocado. Eat a large plate of greens on the side. Dinner is ready!


And, without any formal introduction, I give you: How Not To Put Your Baby in a Moby Wrap. teehee - it only looks this way because yours truly wrapped hubby up in the Moby, and I'm not pro at putting other people in this wrap as much as I can wear it myself. So then this happened! Don't worry, we fixed it. But first my husband walked around the house with his peanut - all crooked and lovely-like.


And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. He is getting SO BIG! Still so darned cute and expressive. And pooping in the toilet! You go! I thought that was so interesting the way you are working him into that thought process. Much the same as I've potty-trained all my puppies. Kind of the same thing, you know? (Not relating your super cute baby to a puppy, but I think you understand what I am trying to say.)

    ReplyDelete