March 8, 2013

Quinoa-Covered Pinto Bean Chili

This is a quick one. I had some basic pinto bean chili. There wasn't a lot left. I added cooked quinoa and magic found its way into my glass bowl. Try it next time.

Topped with fresh cilantro and a salad of baby kale with Waldorf dressing.



PS: Fischer Price has nothing when compared to a giant piece of paper. Our baby fancies him some water bottle lids and paper over toys any day. Nom, nom, nommm. He was at it for a full 10 minutes. As a friend said, until he starts eating large pieces of it, and swallowing them, and having digestive issues, we're fine with it!





So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please Him. (2 Corinthians 5:9 ESV)

It's simply put. Live to please God. Wherever I am, this is my calling. In thought, in word, in action, make it our aim to please Him. It isn't always easy, but I will still try. hard. to make it happen. We don't live and breathe to please man (who is never satisfied anyhow, and always seems to make us feel like failures), we exist to please our Creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment