May my conduct reflect Jesus as I walk among unbelievers. May my speech be full of grace, love and Christ-like kindness as I answer them.
Even around followers of Christ, I pray the same things. To carry myself in a way that honors God, and to speak in a way that glorifies Him!
As a seeker of truth, that is Jesus and His message, it is a constant spiritual journey that never ends. You think, hey, I believe that Jesus Lord and Son of God, I choose to follow Him for the rest of my days and live for Him, not for man. Won't my remaining time on earth be peachy, new, and joyous? Well, in part that is true. Yet, as long as I am growing in Him, the Lord, His Spirit is constantly working in me - opening my eyes to my own sin, to the needs of everyone around me, to the lost sheep that we need to put up with because they really, really need Jesus and He LOVES them. With the Spirit of God constantly doing work in my life, I am always growing in Him. I am learning, I am a tree being pruned so I can bear spiritually fruit, I am being humbled, guided, forgiven.
Each day is a gift. Each day is a challenge. Redeem the time!
|Santi says, "my teeth hurt. Can I has celery to chew on? thxma"|
- 1-2 bell peppers, any color, cut into strips or diced
- 3 huge tomatoes, diced
- 1 serrano chili pepper, if you want your eyes watering half way through the salad
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce, wash it good and tear into pieces or cut up
- 1 cup of frozen organic corn from Costco, heat or let thaw *tends to be a bit chewy when just left to thaw*
- 1 lime, juiced all over this beauty.
- half an avocado - optional business!