July 2, 2013

Zucchini Noodles, Creamy Sauce

Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in his ways! You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord.
Psalms 128:1-4

Being a mommy and wife, having a brand new family apart from my parents and siblings, is incredible. It's a gift from the Lord, one I never could have imagined be like it is now. A son, a husband, family. I think I'm officially a grown up now. These verses were shared with us by my papa-in-law, who upon receiving a video clip of Santi splashing during bath time felt a strong sense of God's many blessings in his own life. His son, marrying, and having a son himself. A grandson that fills his grandparents with an indescribable joy every day.

These verses reside so richly in our life that I had to share them. Men: you're head of the household, lead by example and fear your loving Creator. Walk in God's ways, pray over your household, guide the family. When the foundation of your home is Christ Jesus, King of all kings, Lord of lords, everyone will be blessed.

It's a gift.


Here we go, friends! A collection of raw dinners or high-raw dinners I have been munching on this past month! This recipe is based off of either a dish from Kristina or Megan

Enjoy!

Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Sauce
serves 1

2-4 zucchinis, spiralized or cut into ribbons with this or this
1-2 medium sized tomatoes, diced

sauce
1 zucchini
1/2 bell pepper
1 spicy pepper (I used serrano)
1/5 cup sunflower seeds
2 lemon's juice


Oh. my. spicy sweetness. Meet the first raw dish that made me say, "hmm... I might be able to do this for a long time." Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment