July 18, 2013

Zucchini Noodles meets CORN!

Humble like CHRIST

Don't be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others more important than yourselves.

Care about them as much as you care about yourselves and think the same way that Christ Jesus thought:

Christ was truly God. But he did not try to remain equal with God.

Instead he gave up everything and became a slave, when he became like one of us.

Christ was humble. He obeyed God and even died on a cross.

Philippians 2:3-8 CEV

I'm working on memorizing these verses. Join me?



Zucchini noodles. Corn. Celery. SAUCE. I know, I seem to be abusing this idea of zucchini noodles. But for a while during this high-raw food transition I was going wild for noodles. Jump ahead a week or three to now and I hardly ever make these noodles because it takes much more time than ripping up a bunch of romaine leaves for a giant salad. Anyhow, I do enjoy me a noodle dish every so often. Here's a fun one: zucchini noodles (3 zucchini) and a cup of corn. Sauce on the side (I ended up straining it, of course!) that consisted of tomatoes, basil, celery and I think carrot?

Just throw a bunch of stuff in your blender and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment